Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ficlet: Nastia/Shawn -- Shawn's POV

By: IdleDrabs
Pairing: Nastia/Shawn
Rating: G
When?: Immediately after the AA.
Disclaimer: Obviously this is was just meant to be entertainment, no harm, no foul. This is not an assumption about their sexuality... Just a fangirly wish.
A/N: Just a first posting, def looking to make more fics... Esp of Alicia and Nastia and of course more Shawn and Nas!

---

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry that I'm unable to accept defeat graciously.

I'm sorry I can't feel genuine happiness for you.

This dream was mine also but we both knew that only one of us could see it.

I'm sorry that this is all I can give you.

I'ts hard enough to look into your eyes without feeling myself drowning in them.

It's hard enough to hold back the urge I have to want to lose myself in just your smile.

I know that if I dare to bring my lips anywhere near you right now they'll wander with a mind of their own.

I know in my head that the silver medal is an accomplishment but in my heart I've let myself down... in more ways than one.

In my heart I've let you down as well... or is this what you prefer?

Yes.

Let them touch our cheeks with kisses of praise and congratulations. Tonight mine will touch yours for all that and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment